If you are a HTC Thunderbolt user and waiting since long fr an update, then you need to roll your sleeves now as we here come up with a tutorial to update your HTC device with the all new Custom ROM firmware which is KillaSense 3.7 Custom ROM firmware. This ROM is not just powerful, in fact, it comes with lots of features and now used by many people. Also you need to be aware that once you apply this update, you device would need to be rooted and once it gets rooted, the warranty gets void. And then the only way you can revoke the rooting access is by re-applying the official firmware update and re-locking the boot loader. This all new update is based on Stock Sense 2.1 update and all readers need to be aware that this isn’t an official update by HTC.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites to HTC Thunderbolt with KillaSense 3.7 Custom ROM Firmware
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to HTC Thunderbolt with KillaSense 3.7 Custom ROM Firmware
- Download the KillaSense Custom ROM Firmware from here directly to your computer. After downloading this ZIP package, connect your phone to the computer with the original USB cable and place the zip file in your phone’s SD card.
- Now you need disconnect your phone from the PC by removing the USB Cable and turn it off so that we can enter it into recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in this device can be entered by pressing Volume Down button+ Power button till you see the recovery mode screen on your phone.
- After your device gets into recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and then select “choose zip from SD card”, Now you have select the KillaSense Custom ROM firmware which you had placed in your device earlier.
- Well, the update process would complete in few minutes and once it gets completed, it will land again to the recovery screen.
- In the recovery screen, you need to select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then option of “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- So, congrats, you are done with applying this update.
You have successfully applied the update of KillaSense 3.4 Custom ROM firmware in your HTC Thunderbolt. if you have any issues or doubts regarding the same, then do let us know via comments.
No related posts.
Filed in: HTC