Now Galaxy W GT 18150 users of Taiwan have something to cheer up, we got interesting news for you as you can now update your mobile device with the value pack Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware. Also, this is an official update by Samsung Electronics and available via KIES tool too. In fact, all those people who had switched earlier to beta firmware can rejoice now to apply this official update by Samsung Electronics and even other users who are using Custom ROM firmware. Just Ensure that you are from Taiwan before applying this update. Also, this update is dubbed as ZSLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware. In due course of article, we would be checking out a tutorial for the same but before that read the pre-requisites and follow them.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites to Update Galaxy W GT I8150 with Value Pack ZSLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to Update Galaxy W GT I8150 with Value Pack ZSLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- Download Value Pack ZSLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Package from here to your computer and turn off your device so that the phone can be entered in the Download Mode and after that, switch off your phone so that your phone can enter the download mode.
- To enter the download mode, hold Volume Down+ OK button at the same time and then press the power button.
- As your device gets into download mode, connect your mobile to your computer with USB cable and make sure that ODIN is opened in your computer.
- Now you will see that ID:COM section is turned yellow.
If ID:COM does not turns yellow, then you need to make sure that your USB drivers are installed on your computer. Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Now, in odin click on the below mentioned options and select the corresponding files which are there in the extracted firmware zip file.
- After double checking the above file selections, you can now proceed to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. It may take up to 10 minutes for applying this update.
- Now just wait for 10 minutes as it would take some time in completing the firmware update process.
- After sometime you would see the home screen on your phone, just disconnect your phone and turn it off so that you can get into recovery mode.
- Your device can be entered into recovery mode by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to turn ON your device.
- After you get into recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys. Once it’s done, you then will have to select the option of “reboot system now” for restarting the device.
- Congo! You’re done with this update.
So, guys! You are done with the process and you have successfully updated Update Galaxy W GT I8150 with Value Pack ZSLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware.
- How to Update Galaxy W GT I8150 with Value Pack XXLM6 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- How to Update Vodafone Galaxy S with Value Pack XWJW5 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
Filed in: Samsung