Have you observed about the Parandroid Customized ROM? Actually this Customized ROM creates your cell phone’s UI more eye-catching by offering Per-App-Layout. This firmware also Generate the Product Function UI into your system which also furthermore creates your UI Wonderful and Individual Helpful. A lot of amazing functions are associated with this firmware. If you are New samsung Galaxy Nexus Customers then here is something new. Think What? Now you can quickly upgrade your New samsung Galaxy Nexus with Parandroid Customized ROM Firmware. Here is an simple and comprehensive guide for this upgrade procedure. Please not that this one is not the formal firmware but is a released one. This firmware also allows uses to change between the Cellphone mode and several UI effortlessly. Too many exciting elements and I am sure you wants to get your arms on it. Never you? Then what are you awaiting adhere to the procedure described below:
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they will clutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware:
- First of all download Parandroid Custom ROM firmware, Google Apps Package & Parandroid Fix to your PC. After this connect your phone to your PC and place the downloaded custom ROM firmware and Google Apps to your phone’s SD card.
- Now turn off your phone so that it can be easily enter into the Boot Loader Mode. You device can easily entered into the Boot Loader Mode by Pressing Volume UP Key + Volume Down Key and holding both button simultaneously press the Power Button.
- Now in Boot Loader Mode, you need to select the “Recovery Mode” with the help of volume keys. Use power button for selecting a particular option.
- In Recovery Mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then select “Parandroid Custom Firmware Package”, “Google Apps” and “parandroid fix” that you have placed in your phone’s SD card.
- It will take around 5-7n minutes to complete the process. Once the process is completed the phone will enter into the Recovery Mode. You need to select the “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option “Reboot System Now” for rebooting your device.
Congratulations you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware.
- Samsung galaxy Y v/s Samsung galaxy nexus Specs comparision
- Tutorial to Update Samsung Vibrant T959 with ICS 4.0.4 Custom ROM Firmware
Filed in: Samsung