Well, all HTC desire users can cheer up and roll their sleeves now to update their mobile device another Custom ROM firmware which is dubbed as Runnymede AIO v6.1.1 which is a special one too as it has several features and improvements though it is in beta stages and it has some bugs. Well, this isn’t an official update by HTC and even we have no clue about when will HTC roll out an official update. Well, we would be checking an easy tutorial for it in due course of this post but before that we need to be aware about its pre-requisites to apply this update safely and firmly.
Tutorial to Update HTC Desire with Runnymede AIO v6.1.1 Special Edition Custom ROM
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to HTC Desire with Runnymede AIO v6.1.1 Special Edition Custom ROM
- Firstly Runnymede AIO v6.1.1 Special Edition Custom ROM.
- Now copy the files you downloaded to your memory card.
- Now disconnect your mobile device from your computer by removing the USB cable
- Turn off your mobile device now as now it needs to be entered in boot ladder mode or say recovery mode.
- To enter into boot ladder mode in HTC Desire, Press Volume Up+power button to turn on into boot ladder mode.
- Now select recovery. Now in the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then select he Runnymede AIO v6.1.1 Special Edition Custom ROM Zip file that you had inserted in your SD card earlier.
- Now it would take 5-6 minutes to in the updating process.
- Congrats! You are done with the installation.
If you have any issues or doubts regarding the same, then do let us know via comments.
- Tutorial to Update Runnymede AIO v6.1.1 Special Edition Custom ROM on HTC Desire
- Steps to Update ICS 4.0.3 Beta 0.5.3 Custom ROM Firmware on HTC Desire
- How to update HTC Desire HD with Ice Cold Sandwich 7.2 Custom ROM Firmware
- Tutorial to Update ICS 4.0.3 Beta 0.5.3 Custom ROM Firmware on HTC Desire
Filed in: HTC