This is to inform all the users of Galaxy S GT I9000 that now they can update their phone with a new update. I Now no one likes old features everyone wants new features so, Update your phone with this cool update named as ICS 4.0.4 Brightside Evolution Custom ROM Firmware by updating this rom you will get new features in your mobile phone.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- Firstly you have to download these two packages Ics rom and Google apps package
- Then you have to connect your phone to your computer via USB cable and copy these two files to your SD card.
- Now you have to disconnect your phone from computer.
- Then get your phone into the recover mode.
- ASA you come into the recovery mode you have to select ‘Install ZIP from SD card’ and then select ‘Choose ZIP from SD card’.
- Now come in the main menu after coming in the mane menu you have to perform a Wipe to perform a wipe you have to do like this ‘Wipe Data/factory reset’ and ‘Wipe Cache Partition’ on the next screen.
- Now reboot your phone.
Hurrah!! you have successfully updated ICS 4.0.4 Brightside Evolution Custom ROM Firmware on Galaxy S GT I9000
- How to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with Orange Amestris v7.3 ROM Custom Firmware
- Tutorial To Update Galaxy S II GT I9100 with WanamLite Custom ROM Firmware
- Steps to install Dark Night Custom ROM ICS 4.0.4 Firmware on Galaxy S GT I9000
- Tutorial to Update Galaxy S2 I9100 with Batista70 FOXHOUND Custom ROM Firmware
- Tutorial To Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus With Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware
Filed in: Samsung