If you are an user of Galaxy Note 1717 powered by AT&T, then we got something interesting to share with you as we got a new update and now you can update your mobile device with a simple tutorial. The build number of firmware which got leaked is IML74K and the firmware version is dubbed as UCLC5 and is the firmware 4.0.3 firmware version. Readers need to be aware by Samsung Electronics or AT&T and even we have no ETA on when there will be an official update. So, let us take a look at the steps but before that you need to be aware about the pre-requisites to apply this update safely and firmly.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites to Update AT&T Galaxy Note I717 with ICS 4.0.3 UCLC5 Firmware
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to Update Nexus Update AT&T Galaxy Note I717 with ICS 4.0.3 UCLC5 Firmware
- Firstly Download ICS I717 Firmware Package from here to your computer.
- After that Once its opened, you need to turn off your phone so that we can enter it into download mode.
- To enter the download mode, press Volume down Key+ Menu button at the same time then press the power button.
- After your device gets into download mode, connect your mobile to your computer with USB cable and make sure that ODIN is opened in your computer.
- Now you will see that ID:COM section is turned yellow and it indicates that all the drivers have been successfully updated.
If ID:COM does not turns yellow, then you need to make sure that your USB drivers are installed on your computer. Go to the Path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Now click on Start to start the process of firmware update. And once the device is updated successfully, it would reboot automatically. Now once you see the home screen on your phone, disconnect your phone from the computer by removing the USB cable and then turn off your phone so that it can be entered into recovery mode.
- Now your phone needs to be entered into recovery mode by holding the Volume Up button + OK button and holding both the buttons, press the Power button.
- After you get into recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys. Once it’s done, you then will have to select the option of “reboot system now” for restarting the device.
- Congo! You’re done with this update.
So, guys! You are done with the process and you have successfully updated your device AT&T Galaxy Note I717 with ICS 4.0.3 UCLC5 Firmware.
If you have any issues or doubts regarding the same, then do let us know via comments.
No related posts.
Filed in: Samsung