If you are a HTC Aria User, then we got an interesting news for an informative post too as today we would be checking out an easy tutorial on “How to Update HTC Aria with MIUI ICS Android 4.0 Custom ROM Firmware” and as such HTC Aria users can roll their sleeves up to update their mobile device with this newly released firmware. Please note that this isn’t an official firmware released by HTC and even we have no ETA on when would an official update released by HTC. So, let us take a look at the tutorial but before that, let us take a look at the pre-requisites so as to apply this update firmly and safely.
How to Update HTC Aria with MIUI ICS Android 4.0 Custom ROM Firmware
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites to Update HTC Aria with MIUI ICS Android 4.0 Custom ROM Firmware
- These steps that we are giving are only for the htc aria you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these smiple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they will clutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to update HTC Aria with MIUI ICS Android 4.0 Custom ROM Firmware
Follow the instructions mentioned below carefully –
- First you need to download the ICS 4.0 Firmware from here directly on to your PC.
- Next, you need to connect your phone using the USB cable to the PC and move the files which you have downloaded to the root of your SD card.
- Disconnect the HTC Aria USB cable once the transfer of file is done and turn it off as you have to boot it into boot loader mode. For HTC Aria, you can get the device in boot loader mode by pressing Volume UP Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- Select the downloaded ICS pack. Once you select the file, it may take up to 3 – 4 minutes to apply this update in your phone. As soon as the firmware is applied successfully, either the phone will be rebooted automatically or will again land up in the recovery mode screen.
- In the recovery screen you need to select ++++Go Back++++ and then finally choose the option of ‘reboot system now’ to restart your phone.
- As soon as the phone is rebooted, you are on the latest MIUI ICS Firmware version.
So, you have applied successfully this update of ICS MIUI Firmware in your HTC Aria smartphone. Well, if you have any issues regarding the same, then do let us know via comments.
Filed in: HTC