This is to inform all the users of Galaxy S2 that now they can update their phone with a new update of WanamLite Custom ROM Firmware. I know that No one Likes old features in their phone everyone wants new features in their phone like Apps and all. This update will improve your batter life and battery talk time, so follow my simple tutorial and update your Galaxy S2.
Update Galaxy S II GT I9100 with WanamLite Custom ROM Firmware
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 phone you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- Firstly you have to download these five initial packages WanamLite Custom Rom package, MTP files, VPN email, Audio Package, Screen Lock Package
- After download these files you have to copy these files to your SD card.
- Now you have to get your phone into the recovery mode for entering in the recovery mode you have to press Volume Up + Volume Down button + Power Button till your mobile reboot.
- After entering in the recover mode you have to select ”Install ZIP from SD card’ and then select ‘Choose ZIP from SD card”
- Now you have to reboot your phone.
Hurrah!! You have Updated your Galaxy S II GT I9100 with WanamLite Custom ROM Firmware
- Tutorial to Update Galaxy S2 I9100 with Batista70 FOXHOUND Custom ROM Firmware
- How to Update Galaxy S2 I9100 with Batista70 FOXHOUND Custom ROM Firmware
- Tutorial To Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus With Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware
Filed in: Samsung