Learn to Update Galaxy S Advance I9070 with Official XXLE2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware- How to Simple Tutorial
Make your Samsung Galaxy Advance I9070 advanced as in this article we will be telling you how you can upgrade your device’s firmware with the upcoming Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware which is actually dubbed in XXLE2. The firmware has been launched at a time where there many bugs to be fixes. This firmware can fix all the bugs related to the camera and Bluetooth but there are some issues with this too that is the not working or incompatibility of the apps.
Update Galaxy S Advance I9070 with Official XXLE2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S advance you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- First you have to download the Odin and XXLE2 Gingerbread 2/3/6 firmware Package to your computer. After downloading , you have to extract these packages and then open Odin in your computer.
- After doing the first step, you have to switch to the download mode in your Galaxy ADVANCE, you can switch to the download mode in your smartphone by pressing the volume down key, center button, holding both continuously press the Power button after which you will be able to see a green robot showing you have entered the Download Mode.
- Now, what you have to do is to connect your cell phone to the computer and open the Odin and ensure that the ID:COM section has turned yellow.
Note: If you are facing problem with the ID:COM section not turning yellow, you have to check with the two things that have been mentioned below.
- The USB Drivers in your computer must be installed & then you have to go to “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings.”
- You have to ensure that the “Samsung Kies” option has been checked by you before connecting the device to the computer.
- Now open Odin and click on “PDA” to select the PDA file which you got while extracting the file and now you can proceed by clicking on “Start” to start the firmware update. Wait till the update is being applied successfully, when it will be done , the device will reboot itself.
- To check whether the update has been successful or not, you can check it from the path “Applications > Settings > About Phone” where you will got to know about the firmware version that will be XXLE2 2.3.6 Firmware.
- If any problem like force close error is faced by you, then you are in a need to delete the data in recovery mode
- You can do this by going to the recovery mode, then select the factory reset/wipe data and you surely have to select Wipe Cache partition and you just have to reboot your device by selecting reboot now by pressing the Volume rocker keys.
- How to Update Galaxy S2 GT I9100G with Official Gingerbread 2.3.6 XWLC2 Firmware
- Procedure to Update Official DDLB1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware on Galaxy Ace Plus S57500
- Steps to Update value Pack ZSLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware on Galaxy W GT I8150
Filed in: Samsung