Now all individuals using Sony Xperia have a purpose to grin can set up Operating system 4.0.3 on their cell cellphone as lately a XDA participant have designed this ROM for Xperia X8, X10 Small and X10 Small pro. Before you go further, just create sure your system is based and has CWMrestoration set up. Over a interval of content, we will be verifying a specific guide to use this upgrade.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites to Update Android 4.0.3 CM9 custom ROM for Xperia X8, X10 Mini and X10 Mini pro
- These steps that we are giving are only for the Xperia X8, X10 mini and X10 mini pro you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they will clutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to Update Android 4.0.3 CM9 custom ROM for Xperia X8, X10 Mini and X10 Mini pro
- First of all you have to download the ICS C9 ROM for you mobile phone, you can Download for X8/W8 from here, X10 Mini from here, and X10 Mini Pro from here.
- Now connect your phone to your computer and then transfer the files to your mobile SD card, after this disconnect your mobile phone from the computer.
- Switch Off your cellphone so that we can get into it into CWM restoration. Look for on The google to discover out the way to get into your system into CWM restoration because all the three gadgets have different blends to start restoration
- As your phone enters recovery mode, wipe data/factory reset” and then “wipe cache“.
- After you go in the recover mode, you have to select “install zip from SD card” > “choose zip from SD card” then, select the ROM file you transferred into your phone earlier.
- The installation will take some time.
- After the ROM is efficiently set up, Then, your cellular will again get to restoration functiondisplay, on which you have to choose “++Go Back++” then “reboot program now” which will go your program to change on.
No related posts.
Filed in: Sony