This is to inform all the Samsung galaxy Pocket S5300 users that now the Galaxy Pocket is having a great update and you can root your phone easily by our simple tutorial this tutorial will let you know that how to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket. I know that no one likes a simple phone everyone wants new features ans apps in their mobile phone. Now Just Follow the steps given below.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy Pocket phone you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they will clutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- Firstly you have to download this file Update.zip to your laptop/computer.
- Now just connect your phone to the laptop/computer with the help of USB cable.
- Then Turn your phone in the recovery mode.
- After going in the recover mode you have to select “Install zip from SD card”>”Choose zip from SD card”.
- Now select the zip file that you have copied from your laptop/computer.
- Now you have to hit the conform button.
- Now reboot your phone.
Hurrah!! You have rooted your phone.
- Tutorial To Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus With Parandroid Custom ROM Firmware
- How To Root Galaxy S2 Running on XWLPD Firmware
Filed in: Samsung