Hello ! Readers today i have got something interesting to tell you all that now LG Viper users can Root their phone with a newly released rom. This rom is having a tons of feature like – it is having Third party software, it is having Better UI and some more good features than older rom. Now lets root your LG Viper 4G with our simple tutorial.
lg viper 4g lte
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisite to root LG Viper 4G
- These steps that we are giving are only for LG Viper 4G you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to root LG Viper 4G
- Download |Microsoft latest Framework File and Super one click short fuse in your Computer.
- Now Extract the downloaded files into your Computer.
- Now you have to connect your lg viper 4g to your computer with the help of USB.
- Now you have to just open the file Super one click short fuse and after opening you will see that button root press that button.
- Your lg viper 4g is rooted.
- After all this rooting process you have to update the Super one click.
Hurrah!! you have now learnt how to root lg viper 4g lte .
- How to Root HTC One S Smartphone
- Tutorial to Root HTC Evo 4G LTE – (Easy How To)
- Guide To Root HTC One X with SuperBoot
- Tutorial to Root Android 4.0 ICS ROM on Acer Iconia Tab A100
- root LG myTouch Q (C800) & LG myTouch 4G (E739)-Easy Tutorial
Filed in: LG