Hello friends, today is some interesting news for Lg optimus slider users here we brings easy steps to Guide to Root LG Optimus Slider .
After rooting some new features will come in your LG Optimus Slider like :- New games , Good connectivity in wifi , Bluetooth works great . Lets follow our below steps to root LG Optimus Slider .
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisite to Root LG Optimus Slider .
- These steps that we are giving are only for LG Optimus Slider you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps To Root LG Optimus Slider
- Download LG esteem file from here directly to your computer from here .
- Extract all files and transfer all downloaded files to your device by using USB cable .
- Disconnect your device when above process done.
- Now enter to the recovery mode .
- After doing above process select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” wait for4-7 minutes .
- When above process done you will see the button ++++Go Back++++ select it and then reboot your phone.
Hurrah !! You have successfully Rooted LG Optimus Slider
- How to Update Official Gingerbread 2.3 Firmware on LG Optimus S LS670
- Tutorial to root LG Viper 4G LTE Android Smartphone- (How to Simple Guide)
- Guide To Root HTC One X with SuperBoot
Filed in: LG