This is to inform all the users of LG myTouch Q (c800) and LG myTouch 4G (E739) that they can now update their phone with a cool update. Now in this tutorial i will tell you the easiest way to root your phone. After rooting you will get cool apps a good battery backup and new features in your phone. Now lets root your phone.
root LG myTouch Q (C800) & LG myTouch 4G (E739)-Easy Tutorial.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for These two phones you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- Firstly install the ADB
- C:\adb> adb shell
$ echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
- Then you have to run SuperOneClick 2.2 and this have to be root perfectly.
Hurrah!! You have successfully rooted LG myTouch Q (C800) & LG myTouch 4G (E739)
Filed in: LG