HTC Evo 4G LTE system can now be centered quickly with the help of a one click on system. In the due course of this content we will be looking at on how you can main so that you can then set up the customized ROM firmwares and the applications which need the main accessibility. In the next few future, we will be arriving out with AOKP centered customized ROM firmwares as well.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre- Request Root HTC Evo 4G LTE
- These steps that we are giving are only for Tablet you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they will clutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to Root HTC EVO 4G LTE
- Firstly you have to download the Rooting package after the download extract this rooting package in your computer/laptop it will look like same in the image below.
- First you have to connect your phone to the laptop/computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Then Open the file “runme.bat” from the extracted folder to start the processor of installation of rooting.
- Now you have to select the option ”1” and press on Enter key to root the same by following the on screen instructions as sown below.
- As soon as the process of rooting is completed, the device will now be restarted and as soon as the device is rebooted and you see the home screen, disconnect the device from computer and enjoy the same.
No related posts.
Filed in: HTC