Here is an interesting news for Acer Iconia Tab A100 users that they can now update their Tab with Android 4.0 ICS ROM. I am pretty you all would be excited about this update since long but now we would be seeing an easy tutorial for updating your mobile devices but before that you need to be aware about the pre-requisites to apply this update safely and firmly.
Root Acer Iconia Tab A100
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites to Root Acer Iconia Tab A100 on Android 4.0 ICS ROM
- These steps that we are giving are only for the Acer Iconia Tab A100 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to your device or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they will clutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to Root Acer Iconia Tab A100 on Android 4.0 ICS ROM
- First you should download the rooting package zip file on to your PC. Once those files aredownloaded, you need to extract the same files on your computer itself.
- Now we will enable USB debugging on your tablet. USB debugging on your tablet can be enabled by following the path of Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Now you need to connect your tablet to your PC using the USB cable and from the extracted files you need to run the “runit-win.bat” file on your Windows itself. On your Linux based computer you need to run the runit-linux.sh.
- Once you click on the same the rooting process will begin. Once the rooting is done you will get notification on your tablet.
- Once that is done, need to install the Super USER and Titanium Backup Pro application fromthe Android Play Store.
- So that completes the process of rooting your Acer Iconia A100 tablet which is on the Android 4.0 ICS.
Congrats!! You are done with rooting your device.If you are facing problems in this tutorial for” how to root acericonia tab a100 ” Please contact as thru the comment section.
No related posts.
Filed in: Acer