A thing is repeatedly roaming in my mind that is why the developers of this rom has titled it as “pikachu”. The bad thing of this rom is that it is a gingerbread version and most of the users are eagerly waiting for an ICS update. By the way its not a official update , it is developed by a third party. Now lets install it in your device by our simple steps given below.
Specs of this rom
- NewMIUI V4
- Google Play Music
- Ads free
- Gingerbread version
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for Motorola Defy you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- You have to download the Pikachu Custom rom from the given lnk
- Then you have to connect your device with the Computer only by using Original USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded file to the SD card
- Switch off the phone and you have to enter in the Recovery mode
- You can Enter recovery mode by pressing the Volume up +down key with power button continuously
- You can use the power button to choose the files and volume keys to see the files.
- Choose ‘Install ZIP from SD card’ and then select ‘Choose ZIP from SD card’ Select the file” “Pikachu Custom rom”
- After selecting the file you will see a message “reboot ”
- Learn to Update Galaxy S Advance I9070 with Official XXLE2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware- How to Simple Tutorial
Filed in: Android