Samsung Galaxy Ace which is a featured smart phone by Samsung has been receiving updates of ROM firmware frequently and now we also got interesting news for the Galaxy Ace users, as today we got an update which has been developed by a XDA developer named Rushabh 25 and he has created a themed ROM which is based on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread but it has the essence of ICE Cream Sandwich to your device and this ROM also comes with numerous features and now we would be checking out a tutorial for the same along with detailed pre-requisites.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites install ICS Stock V2 Android ICS 4.0.3 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- hese steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to install Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with ICS Stock V2 Android ICS 4.0.3 ROM
- Make sure that the device is running on Gingerbread firmware ClockWorkMod Recovery v184.108.40.206 is installed on your device.
- Download ICS Stock V2 Custom ROM to your computer and place it on your phone’s SD card.
- Turn off you phone so as to reboot in CWM recovery and to do the same, press and hold Home+ power button. Then use the volume keys to choose the recovery option.
- Now you need to perform a wipe in your phone and select ‘wipe data/factory reset’ and ‘wipe cache’
- After your device gets into recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and then select “choose zip from SD card”, Now you have select the file you downloaded in step 2 which you had placed in your device earlier.
- Well, the update process would complete in few minutes and once it gets completed, it will land again to the recovery screen.
- In the recovery screen, you need to select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then option of “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- So, congrats, you are done with applying this update.
You have successfully Installed ICS Stock V2 Android ICS 4.0.3 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and if you have any issues or doubts regarding the same, than do let us know via comments.
No related posts.
Filed in: Samsung