Now all HTC One X users have good news as they all can update their device with the newly released LeeDroid One Xtreme Custom ROM firmware. Well, we all know that HTC One X is a featured Smartphone with HTC’s first ever Android ICS Smartphone which comes with quad core processor. The ROM has been developed by an XDA developer named LeeDroid.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
Pre-requisites Install LeeDroid One Xtreme Custom ROM on HTC One X
- These steps that we are giving are only for Samsung Galaxy S2 you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
Steps to to Install LeeDroid One Xtreme Custom ROM on HTC One X
- Install Custom Recovery on your HTC One X using HTC One X CWM Recovery installation Guide.
- Download the LeeDroid ROM from the Development thread started at XDA.
- Turn off you phone so as to reboot in CWM recovery and to do the same, press and hold Volume up+ power button. Then use the volume keys to choose the recovery option.
- After your device gets into recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” and then select “choose zip from SD card”, Now you have select the file you downloaded in step 2 which you had placed in your device earlier.
- Well, the update process would complete in few minutes and once it gets completed, it will land again to the recovery screen.
- In the recovery screen, you need to select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then option of “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- So, congrats, you are done with applying this update.
You have successfully installed LeeDroid One Xtreme Custom ROM on HTC One X.
No related posts.
Filed in: HTC