Hello Friends one more update for LG Lucid users. Now they can update their phone with a newly announced update by Xda-Developers the updated is named as Clock Work Mod Recovery. This update will improve your phone’s visibility. In this article you will see that how easy is to update LG lucid with Click Work Mod Recovery.
Disclaimer: This is to inform all the readers of this post that Nor the developer nor the website owner nor the person who has posted this article will not be responsible if your device or mobile get bricked during this installation update we do not bear any responsibility but we will try our level best to rectify your error.
- These steps that we are giving are only for LG Lucid you cannot use these steps on any other device, if you will use then your device or mobile will get bricked.
- The first thing you have to make sure is that your phone has to be charged at least 80 to 85% before you are doing this update or installation otherwise your phone will switch off in between the installation or this update and this can cause a serious harm to yourdevice or mobile
- The second thing you have to make sure is to take a backup of all files, music, videos, photos, apps, call log, messages etc. in short take up the back up of whole Micro SD card.
- The third thing you have to make sure is to make a tick on enable USB Debugging on your Device or Mobile. If you don’t know how to Enable the USB Debugging follow these simple steps- Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB debugging by following these steps your USB debugging would get enable.
- The fourth thing you have to make sure is to disable all the antivirus and kies because they willclutter in this installation or update.
- The fifth thing you have to make sure is all required drivers has to installed on your computeror laptop.
- By doing these five requirements correctly you can go-ahead for the steps to install or update your device.
- Download | LG Lucid Clock Work Mod Recovery Tool & CWM De-Loop Package in your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer and transfer the Downloaded rom in your SD card.
- Disconnect your device from computer.
- now enter in the recovery mode.
- After entering in the recovery mode select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the file that you have downloaded and transfer to your phone.
- After you choose the file your screen will start flashing after some time you will see the button ++++Go Back++++ select it and then reboot your phone.
No related posts.
Filed in: LG